Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dinner Roll Perfection and Extreme Ironing

The homemade Potato Yeast Rolls (recipe on yesterday's post) turned out fabulous! I think my 7 year old daughter would have eaten all 24 of them if I hadn't put a stop to it. (The husband liked them, too.) My "Attempted Housewife" goal of the day: changing out all of the bed linens, and ironing. Now, I'm not up for the ironing emmy, however - I can hold my own with one of these bad boys. The question? Am I doing it the RIGHT way? Let's see what I can find on the net about the correct way to iron....

I haven't found a how-to-guide for ironing just yet. However, I did stumble upon a site called ExtremeIroning. HILARIOUS! Check it out: http://www.extremeironing.com/
I mean, who knew you could iron underwater (Disclaimer: I am not, nor will I ever, recommend mixing electrically powered apparatus and water.), being pulled behind a taxi (Disclaimer: Extreme motorsports are best left up to the professionals. Do not try this at home... or, on the streets of New York for that matter.), or outdoors overlooking a cliff (do you think there was a power source there... maybe they sell battery-operated irons?).

I will continue on my quest for a how-to-iron guide for the simple after I get the laundry going.

Sincerely,

The Attempted Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment